from 07.10.2023 to 14.10.2023
from 1,379.00 €
Our last week of the season coincides with Canadian Thanksgiving Day and so what better way to celebrate and give thanks for another great bike season than by dedicating this week to the traditions and customs of this fantastic festival.
Chef Giancarlo and his Staff, who have been raised by our Special Guests Canedian Chefs in the past, will prepare a true Thanksgiving Dinner for all our guests and we will also have various initiatives for cyclists and non-cycling guests to enjoy the autumn atmosphere and delicacies which make this season so magical and end the Belvedere bike season in style!
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost)
- Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Food tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones. *
- Thanksgiving Dinner As this week is dedicated to the thanksgiving celebrations, we couldn't possibly not organize a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner for all our guests! We will have a guest star chef who will collaborate together with our chef Giancarlo and his team of kitchen staff to prepare all the traditional thanksgiving dishes such as roast turkey, all the trimmings, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, apple pie and much more! Plus, many other initiatives and thanksgiving traditions to end the Belvedere bike season in style!
*A small additional cost for transport, lunch or entrance fees may apply.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
* prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.00 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.
Are you interested?
Contact us by phone
Send your inquiry for this offer online