ITALIAN ICONS WEEK
Dedicated to famous Italian Icons, this is the perfect week for all those who want to cycle in the tracks of the legend Marco Pantani and up and down his favourite hills. Our Adventure Tour for this week will be CARPEGNA CIPPO TOUR, one of Marco Pantani’s most loved cycling grounds when he was preparing for his races.
Our guests also have the chance to go on a special day trip to Maranello and visit the Gran Prix circuit and Ferrari museum. Plus, you will be taken on a tour of some local producers of prestigious gourmet specialities such as Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, Lambrusco Grasparossa wine, Modena ham and honey
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEK
Our Adventure Tour for this week will be CARPEGNA CIPPO TOUR, one of Marco Pantani’s most loved cycling grounds when he was preparing for his races. This is a real challenge for both body and mind and a favourite amongst our strongest cycling guests.
FERRARI AND MARANELLO SPECIAL!
Our guests have the chance to go on a special day trip to Maranello and visit the Gran Prix circuit and Ferrari museum. Plus, you will be taken on a tour of some local producers of prestigious gourmet specialities such as Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, Lambrusco Grasparossa wine, Modena ham and honey. After having worked up an appetite you can enjoy the light lunch offered by the organizers. On request guests can also sign up for a test drive experience in a Ferrari or a tour by helicopter to get a bird’s eye view of the circuit. The cost of the visit to Maranello is not included in the price. Contact us for more information.
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones. *
- Visit to the ‘il Mondo di Pantani’ museum in Cesenatico. 3 rooms, 100m2 in total, entirely dedicated to Marco Pantani. Each room is named after a mountain climb that he conquered: Mortirolo, Alpe d’Huez and Bocchetta.
- PASTA PASTA PASTA!!! Special Pasta week. Those who want to push their fitness to the limits and bring out the best from their bodies need to eat accordingly and what better way than with the most traditional Italian dish: Pasta. With its many varieties and variations, it is not only delicious but the best source of carbohydrates for sports fans. From Fusilli to Strozzapreti, Cannelloni to Lasagne, Farfalle to Spaghetti ... the legs pedal as if by magic!
* A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees may apply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
Prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.00 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.