ITALIAN DOLCE VITA
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEK
We will ride to the beautiful Renaissance town of Urbino where you can take a walk round the historical centre and have a coffee in front of the cathedral. From here we will cycle to the spectacular Furlo Gorge where you will have lunch in a typical trattoria there. A coach with bike trailer will be waiting to bring you back to the hotel!
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones. *
- Dolce Vita: one of Federico Fellini's masterpieces, a famous movie, which depicts the exciting life of the fifties: flirts, love and daily parties - and we at the Belvedere have created a similarly "sweet" lifestyle for you. Together with the entire Belvedere staff, you can indulge in a delicious dinner by the pool, accompanied not only by excellent wines, but also by suggestive and atmospheric music provided by our live DJ set.
- Italian style aperitif... Spritz, Ugo and many more... We prepare the coolest, tastiest aperitif drinks for you, the recipes of which you may take home with you so you can add some Dolce Vita to your everyday life! There really is nothing better than enjoying a chat with your friends over a glass of bubbly prosecco and some savoury nibbles! A cocktail making class with our own expert barman Max rounds off this week of pure Dolce Vita!
- And in the evening? Have you ever experienced Riccione by night? Did you know that just a few minutes from the hotel there are some of the trendiest pubs in Italy? We can organize an evening for you with drinks and dancing. Fun guaranteed!
N.B. A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees may apply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
* prices do not include a tourist tax of €3,0 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.