GRANFONDO VIA DEL SALE WEEK
Start the week off in style by taking part in the GRANFONDO VIA DEL SALE in Cervia on May 5th with some of the most interesting climbs of the area that have made the greatest Romagnolo champions famous.
Plus, as the 102nd Giro d’Italia is starting from Bologna on Saturday, the rest of the week will have a ‘Giro theme’ to it where some of our tours will follow the same routes as past Giro d’Italia stages and we you can visit the Pantani museum in Cesenatico
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEK
BIG TOUR to Eremo in Carpegna which was the finish of the 8th stage of the 2021 Giro d’Italia. 120km of challenging hills and exhilarating descents, that will leave you with unforgettable memories to cherish.
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson with our Dada.
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm nestled in the beautiful green countryside.
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance for both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organize an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones.
- GRANFONDO SELLE ITALIA, CERVIA On the 5th May 2019 there is one of the nicest races that opens the Granfondo season: Granfondo Selle Italia, Via del Sale in Cervia, just a short distance from Riccione. It’s a challenging route but with some of the most interesting climbs which have made the greatest Romagnolo champions famous.
There are three routes: short (77km), Medium (107km) and Long (150km). We will assist with registration for our guests. The cost of registration is not included in the weekly price. Contact us for more information.
- GIRO D'ITALIA AT THE TABLE During this very special week, we will offer you typical specialities of different Italian regions every day and take you on a virtual journey around Italy, tickling your taste buds with the best of Italian cuisine!
- Visit to the ‘il Mondo di Pantani’ museum in Cesenatico. 3 rooms, 100m2 in total, entirely dedicated to Marco Pantani. Each room is named after a mountain climb that he conquered: Mortirolo, Alpe d’Huez and Bocchetta.
N.B. A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees may apply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
* prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.00 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.