GRANFONDO NOVE COLLI WEEK
It is one of Italy's most popular and well-organized Gran Fondos, dating back to 1970. The race now attracts over 12,000 riders from all over Italy and beyond. Here it at the Belvedere, it is the highlight of the cycling year as we usually have over 60 of our guests taking part, creating a unique and exciting atmosphere amongst all our guests and staff. The cost of registration is not included in the weekly price. The cost of registration is not included in the weekly price. Participation is subject to place availability and on special request. Contact us for more information.
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
50TH EDITION OF NOVE COLLI GRANFONDO, 20th May 2020
Do not miss this amazing experience! The Nove Colli (= nine hills) Granfondo takes place each year on the penultimate Sunday of May. The event starts and finishes in Cesenatico, just up the coast from Riccione.
It is one of Italy's most popular and well-organized Granfondos, dating back to 1970. Here it at the Belvedere, it is the highlight of the cycling year as we usually have over 60 of our guests taking part, creating a unique and exciting atmosphere amongst all our guests and staff. Plus, for the anniversary edition, the organisers have added a third route so that it is accessible to all levels of cyclists and making it even bigger and better! The cost of registration is not included in the weekly price. Participation is subject to place availability and on special request. Contact us for more information.
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEK
Our guides will take you through our beautiful and challenging hinterland to Monteleone di Roncofreddo, a small fortressed village perched on the top of a hill and where Lord George Byron is said to have visited on many occasions to court the beautiful Marquise Teresa Gamba.
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm nestled in the beautiful green countryside.
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance for both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones.
N.B. A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees mayapply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
* prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.00 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.