GOURMET TOURS WEEK
Having chosen the Belvedere, not only are you sure to cycle in the beautiful hinterland, rich with history and culture but you are also guaranteed a journey through the culinary tradition of our region and you will discover the secrets of typical local cuisine.
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost)
- Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
GOURMET TOUR OF THE WEEK
Hill-top hideaways of the Marche On this tour we will guide you into the sweet hills of the Marche region where you will discover so many little hidden gems such as rustic villages, medieval towns, towers and fortresses.
The breath-taking scenery will literally fill your hearts and the fresh, perfumed air will fill your lungs and keep you pedalling forever more!
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson with our Dada who will teach you some of the secrets of Italian cooking and how to make your own pasta!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside.
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones.*
- Special dinner with ‘star guest’the summer truffle and cooking show
- Special truffle & wine tasting aperitif by our maître
*A small additional cost for transport, lunch or entrance fees may apply.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
* prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.00 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.