GIRO D'ITALIA SPECIAL
This same week, you can also take part in the beautiful Granfondo degli Squali which takes place in Cattolica on the 12th May. A great Granfondo that runs through the breath-taking hinterland right on our doorstep!
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
- GRANFONDO DEGLI SQUALI, Cattolica and Gabicce Mare. On the weekend of 11th and 12th May, the two tourist resorts of Cattolica and Gabicce Mare will be 'united' by this event dedicated to amateur cycling. There will be two routes available: Long 128km and Medium 85km. Both routes go over the first hills between the regions of Romagna and Marche. The finish line is in Gabicce Monte, in Via Panoramica. We will assist with registration for our guests. The cost of the race package and registration is not included in the weekly price. Contact us for more information.
- GIRO D'ITALIA AT THE TABLE During this very special week, keeping with the Giro d'Italia theme, we will offer you typical specialities of different Italian regions every day and take you on a virtual Giro around Italy, tickling your taste buds with the best of Italian cuisine
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our staff knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
* A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees may apply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
Prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.20 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.