FROM THE PEAKS OF THE APENNINES TO THE TOP OF THE DOLOMITES
Book your bike holiday at the Belvedere from Saturday, 6th – Tuesday, 16th June 2020 and get ready for the following experience at the Dolomites together with our tour guide Filippo who will take you along the roads of Alta Badia.
On Friday, June 12th we will arrange a transfer with all cyclists and bikes to Alta Badia, where you will be staying at a 4 star hotel in Corvara.
On Saturday, June 13th the DOLOMITES BIKE DAY will await you, taking you along the most important mountain passes of the Dolomites, which will be closed to motorized traffic so you can enjoy some of the best stages of the Giro d'Italia from the saddle! Two other days of cycling will follow afterwards together with special gourmet experiences and breathtaking views. For interested non-cyclist companions an alternative program will be offered.
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
- Training sessions with your own personal trainer and personal ex-pro cycle guide
- Sports menus prepared by our chef and specially selected for your specific nutritional requirements.
- Free access to our 450m² Spa and Thalasso Therapy Centre.
- Bike hire with top of the range all carbon De Rosa racing bikes (bike rental at an extra cost)
- Open water swimming in the Adriatic sea
Transfer to the Dolomites to a 4 Star Hotel in Corvara – Friday, June 12th, 2020
On Friday, June 12th we will arrange a transfer to a 4 star hotel in Corvara in the Dolomites leaving directly at the Belvedere Bike Hotel. Costs of the transfer will depend on the amount of people joining as well as bikes to be transported and will be communicated once the list of participants is finalized.
Our 4 star hotel for 4 nights from Saturday, June 15th (arrival date) – Wednesday, June 19th, 2019 (departure date) offer all the following included services:
- Welcome aperitif
- Rich breakfast buffet
- Dinner with 3 menus (Mediterranean cuisine, local specialties, vegan and vegetarian dishes, special dishes for allergies, appetizer and salad buffet) with 5 courses each
- Use of the indoor pool, fitness center and wellness-farm (the latter is not accessible for children under the age of 14)
- Bathrobes for the sauna use
- External car parking
* prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.00 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.
PROGRAM IN ALTA BADIA*
DAY 1 - DOLOMITES BIKE DAY - Saturday 13th June, 2020
The Dolomites pass roads Campolongo, Falzarego and Valparola are reserved for cyclists.
A bike tour in the heart of the Dolomites - UNESCO World Heritage site, is the fulfilment of almost every cyclist’s dreams.
At the non-competitive cycling event, every cyclist can take part free of charge and without inscription, no matter how fit or how old she or he is. The Dolomites Bike Day is just the perfect occasion to ride some of the legendary stages of the famous Italian bicycle race Giro d'Italia.
DAY 2 – SELLARONDA TOUR - Sunday 14th, 2020
Sellaronda Tour - 55km, 1700m altitude
Gardena, Sella, Pordoi and Campolongo. This tour will end with a gourmet tasting in Corvara to celebrate the achievements of the day.
DAY 3 – Monday 15th, 2020
For the final day we have one of the three different tours on offer for the group:
Tour 1) Difficulty Level – Racing
Face Fedaia and Three Peaks, which are the hardest climbs in the area for very trained people ready to face slopes with a 15% and more inclination.
Tour 2) Difficulty Level - Road
Passo Giau Tour – 75km, 2500m altitude
Campolongo - Giau - Falzarego and Valparola
Tour 3) Difficulty Level - Road
Passo delle Erbe – 108km, 3000m
Badia - Gardena - Ortisei - Val Di Funes – Passo delle Erbe - Badia
*Please note that the program may be subject to slight changes