- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost)
- Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
GOURMET TOUR OF THE WEEK
Trattoria tour: You will cycle along the beautiful country roads to visit the historical castles of the Malatesta family. Surrounded by the rich autumn colours, you will then head off to a beautiful trattoria with a breath-taking view over the surrounding hinterland. After a typically autumnal lunch and a glass or two of wine you can lie on the grass and soak up the warm autumn sun before setting off on the short cycle back to the hotel.*
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson with our Dada who will teach you some of the secrets of Italian cooking and how to make your own pasta!
- Fit & in shape: Our team knows how to keep you in shape. We will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside.
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Special dinner with ‘star guest’ the summer truffle and cooking show
Special truffle & wine tasting aperitif by our maître
“IN SEARCH OF THE EARTH’S GOLD” In the truffle farm of Acqualagna, you will be taken on a journey through nature by an expert truffle finder and his faithful four-legged companion in search of truffles. The dog’s sense of smell and instinct will take you on a discovery of a hidden world and it will be an unforgettable experience for everyone!
*A small additional cost for transport, lunch or entrance fees may apply.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
*Prices don’t include the tourist tax of 3.20 euro per person per night which is imposed by the local government and charged to each person's bill at the end of the holiday.