CYCLE INTO SPRING
Exhilarating cycle tours in the warm spring sun including an adventure tour to Monteleone, training programme for competitive cyclists, delicious treats to tickle your taste buds, spa and wellness to pamper your soul and much more.
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEK
Hill-top hideaways of the Marche On this tour we will guide you into the sweet hills of the Marche region where you will discover so many little hidden gems such as rustic villages, medieval towns, towers and fortresses. The breath-taking scenery will literally fill your hearts and the fresh, perfumed air will fill your lungs and keep you pedalling forever more!
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive floral arrangement course with Giulia. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm nestled in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our team knows how to keep you in shape. We will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
Landscape boulevard is a green circle route around the town of Riccione that can be covered either on foot or by bike. The route offers 11 km of walking into the green, crosses and covers long river branches of Rio Melo and Rio Marano.
Watercolours of nature. We will take you to a beautiful farm retreat where you can participate in a special art lesson: painting the surrounding nature with watercolours that have been created using only natural products deriving from plants or the earth and textile printing.
* A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees may apply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
Prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.20 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.