BIKE & GOURMET WEEK
Non-cyclists will not be missing out either as they can visit the beautiful Renaissance town of Urbino where they can taste local produce such as cheese, oil and cut meats together with the star of the week, black summer truffles.
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost)
- Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
GOURMET TOUR OF THE WEEK
Urbino truffle tour: in honour of the truffle, we will take you to the beautiful Renaissance town of Urbino where you can visit the spectacular historical centre and also Monia’s famous truffle shop “Tartufi – Antica Bontà”. Here you try typical local products from the Marche region such as cut meats, cheese, truffle crostini, omelettes, homemade bread and jams and much more.*
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- NEWS 2023: Flower art course with our new entry Giulia!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside.
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our Team knows how to keep you in shape. We will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones.
- Cooking Show with our expert team of chefs. They will make and cook fresh pasta right before your eyes and freshly grated black truffle will be added at the end to bring out all the flavours of the dish. Delicious!
- Local food producer Bigucci will come into the hotel with a large selection of truffle olive oils and cheeses so that you can take a little bit of Italy home with you! Our Maitre and in-house sommelier, will let you try some excellent Italian wines that are perfect to complement the taste of truffle.
- Excursion to Urbino for our non-cycling guests to visit the town and take part, together with the cyclists, in a food tasting
*A small additional cost for transport, lunch or entrance fees may apply.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
* prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.20 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.