BIKE, BEACH & PARTY
from 25.08.2023 to 02.09.2023
from 1,414.00 €
In the beautiful warm Italian sunshine, we will take you on a big tour to visit the castles and fortresses dotted around the lush green hinterland and then meet up with the non-cyclists to treat ourselves to a delicious lunch at a typical Italian trattoria savouring some typical dishes from local cuisine. Plus, all guests will enjoy a Belvedere beach party where we organize a gourmet dinner on the beach with dancing and live music under the beautiful starry sky to follow. This is one of the most loved events by Belvedere guests!
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost)
- Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
GOURMET TOUR OF THE WEEK
Trattoria tour: you will cycle along the country roads of our surrounding hinterland to reach an authentic Italian trattoria where you will enjoy a delicious lunch of local specialities in a rustic setting. You’ll have time to relax in the warm, summer sun before setting off again, back to the hotel.*
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Fit & in shape: We will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones.
- Flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive floral arrangement course with our New Entry Giulia, a flower designer.
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside.
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- GRADARA TOUR For our non-cycling guests, we will take you to the beautiful medieval village of Gradara where you can visit the centre and the castle, which was the setting of the love story between Paolo and Francesca, depicted by Dante in his Divine Comedy.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
* prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.20 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.
Are you interested?
Contact us by phone
Send your inquiry for this offer online