3 REGIONS ADVENTURE WEEK
from 15.04.2023 to 22.04.2023
from 1,306.00 €
Our big tour of this week will take you through the most beautiful regions of Italy: Emilia Romagna, Marche and Tuscany, reaching as far as Sestino and stopping for a delicious picnic prepared by the Belvedere staff at Montecerignone. Plus, we will also take you on a 3 regions tour at the dinner table with a selection of traditional dishes from these regions. During the week there will also be a special wine tasting evening with a sommelier who will unveil the secrets and flavours of some of the best Tuscan wines.
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEK
3 Regions bike Tour through Emilia Romagna, the Marche and Tuscany, reaching Sestino and stopping for a picnic at Montecerignone.
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- NEWS 2023: Flower art course with our new entry Giulia!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm nestled in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones. *
- The 3 regions dinner table tour! Our expert chef and his team will bring you tasty food from the immediate surroundings of the Marche, Tuscany and Emilia Romagna regions and these dishes will be accompanied by wine from all three regions.
Special wine tasting: a renown Sommelier will come to the hotel and take us on a journey through some of the most prestigious Tuscan wines.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
Prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.20 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.
Are you interested?
Contact us by phone
Send your inquiry for this offer online