3 REGIONS ADVENTURE AND GRANFONDO WEEK
Start the week off in style by taking part in the 24th GRANFONDO VIA DEL SALE in Cervia on April 19th with some of the most interesting and challenging climbs of the area that have made the greatest Romagnolo champions famous.
Our big tour of this week will take you through the most beautiful regions of Italy: Emilia Romagna, Marche and Tuscany, reaching as far as Sestino and stopping for a delicious picnic prepared by the Belvedere staff at Montecerignone. Plus, we will also take you on a 3 regions tour at the dinner table with a selection of traditional dishes from these regions. During the week there will also be a special wine tasting evening with a sommelier who will unveil the secrets and flavours of some of the best Tuscan wines.
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEK
3 Regions bike Tour through Emilia Romagna, the Marche and Tuscany, reaching Sestino and stopping for a picnic at Montecerignone.
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm nestled in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones. *
GRANFONDO VIA DEL SALE, CERVIA On the 19th April 2020 there is one of the nicest races that opens the Granfondo season: Granfondo Via del Sale in Cervia, just a short distance from Riccione. It’s a challenging route but with some of the most interesting climbs which have made the greatest Romagnolo champions famous.
There are three routes: short (77km), Medium (118km) and Long (174km). We will have a special Granfondo race package and assist with registration for our guests. The cost of the race package and registration is not included in the weekly price. Contact us for more information.
The 3 regions dinner table tour! Our expert chef and his team will bring you tasty food from the immediate surroundings of the Marche, Tuscany and Emilia Romagna regions and these dishes will be accompanied by wine from all three regions.
Special wine tasting: a renown Sommelier will come to the hotel and take us on a journey through some of the most prestigious Tuscan wines.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
Prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.00 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.