A HEARTY BREAKFAST
Just what you need to put the spring in your step for the entire day!
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and even more so for our cycling guests! It is for this reason that the Belvedere breakfast buffet is so rich in choice and quantity.
- Black and white coffee, espresso, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate, decaffeinated coffee
- Fruit juice (orange, pineapple and grapefruit)
- Fresh fruit and fruit salad
- Freshly baked bread, toast, French toast, rye bread, wholemeal and wholegrain bread
- Home-made jams: orange, strawberry, cherry, plum, apricot, peach.
- Fresh country butter and margarine
- Savoury menu: bacon, sausages, scrambled, fried and boiled eggs, grilled tomatoes, fresh and matured cheeses, boiled and cured ham, salami
- Assorted biscuits
- Sweet buffet: jam tarts, cakes, doughnuts, plum cakes, croissants, pain au chocolat
- Natural, fruit and cereal yoghurts
- Breakfast cereals: cornflakes, fruit muesli, puffed rice, chocolate puffed rice, bran and wheat flakes, chocolate muesli, acacia, chestnut and wildflower honey.
- All fresh ingredients are subject to seasonal availability.
Breakfast is served in the Belvedere restaurant but can be served to your room on request and for those who must depart the hotel early in the morning (before 7.30 am) we will not let you go hungry as we will prepare a small breakfast for you (Please inform us in advance of any early departures). And for our early risers you can help yourself to tea and coffee available at our "Coffee Corner" in the bar area.