GIRO D’ITALIA WOCHE
During this week, our fab region will be rewarded with 3 stages of the 2020 Giro d’Italia!
The Belvedere will obviously not miss a single one and we will have a rich programme of tours and initiatives to make sure our cycling and non-cycling guests have the chance to experience as much of this wonderful event as possible.This same week, you can also take part in the beautiful Granfondo degli Squali which takes place in Cattolica on the 17th May. A great Granfondo right on our doorstep!
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
As the Giro d’Italia will be near to us three times during this week, we will have a rich programme with various ways to experience the unique atmosphere of this great event. We will see a stage start, a stage finish and also the passing of the stage together with a Belvedere-style party to make sure our guests rub shoulders with the most important cycling stars of today and take home unforgettable and unique memories to cherish.
GRANFONDO DEGLI SQUALI, Cattolica and Gabicce Mare
On the weekend of 16th and 17th May, the two tourist resorts of Cattolica and Gabicce Mare will be 'united' by this event dedicated to amateur cycling.
The Navi Sealife Centre in Cattolica will also be a partner of this event. Following the great success of last year's edition, this event will be repeated on Sunday 17th May 2020 with the race start leaving from the Sea Life Centre itself. There will be two routes available: Long 135km and Short 85km. Both routes go over the first hills between the regions of Romagna and Marche. The finish line is in Gabicce Monte, in Via Panoramica.
We will assist with registration for our guests. The cost of the race package and registration is not included in the weekly price. Contact us for more information.
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson with our Dada.
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm nestled in the beautiful green countryside.
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance for both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones.
- GIRO D'ITALIA AT THE TABLE During this very special week, we will offer you typical specialities of different Italian regions every day and take you on a virtual journey around Italy, tickling your taste buds with the best of Italian cuisine!
N.B. A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees may apply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
* prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.00 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.