NEW HORIZONS AND 101st GIRO D'ITALIA
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEKThe Best of the Marche region: we will visit some of the most beautiful places in our neighbouring region of Le Marche including Senigallia, Corinaldo, Ostra,
Jesi, Santa Maria Nuova, Osimo , Castelfidardo, Loreto and Recanati.
Plus, each day we will take you on newly created tours for all levels exploring new horizons in the hinterland.
GRANFONDO DEGLI SQUALI, CATTOLICA
On the weekend of 12th and 13th May 2018, the two tourist resorts of Cattolica and Gabicce Mare will be 'united' by this event dedicated to amateur cycling. The Navi Sealife Centre in Cattolica will also be a partner of this event. Following the great success of last year's edition, this event will be repeated on Sunday 14th May 2016 with the race start leaving from the Sea Life Centre itself. There will be two routes available: Long 130 km with 2450m elevation gain; Short 90 km with 2000m elevation gain. Both routes go over the first hills between the regions of Romagna and Marche. The finish line is in Gabicce Mare, in Viale della Vittoria.
Special programme for the 101st edition of the Giro d’Italia
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones. *
- Day excursion for non-cyclists to Loreto and Recanati in Le Marche region, stopping for a delicious lunch at “Raggio Verde” farm where we will also meet up with the cyclists who are out on tour.
Special Giro d’Italia programm: contact us for more information.
*A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees may apply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
Prices do not include a tourist tax of €2.50 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.
The below mentioned 2017 price is valid for all bookings made prior to 31st August, 2017