I ♥ ITALIAN WINE
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost)
- Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
GOURMET TOUR OF THE WEEK
Special Grape Harvest Tour: Each level of tour guided by our team of guides will leave from the hotel and meet together in a nearby farm where you can enjoy, in true ‘country’ style, a unique experience of grape picking and also grape stomping! The Belvedere staff will prepare a rustic lunch in the farmyard for you all and you can taste typical farmhouse dishes and listen to some traditional local music…and why not enjoy a dance or two bare-footed on the soft grass?
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones. *
- Our non-cyclists will also have the opportunity to enjoy the grape harvest at the farm together with our cyclists as we will take them there with our Belvedere minibus!*
*A small additional cost for transport, lunch or entrance fees may apply.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
*Prices don’t include the tourist tax of 3.00 euro per person per night which is imposed by the local government and charged to each person's bill at the end of the holiday.