I ♥ ITALIAN WINE
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost)
- Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
GOURMET TOUR OF THE WEEK
Together with our guides, all our tours of the day will go to the Muretti farm restaurant where Lily and her family will be waiting to offer you a wine tasting of some their home-produced wines accompanied by local cut meats and cheeses and vegetables from their own garden. You will also visit their vineyard where you can try the traditional grape harvest technique…stomping grapes barefooted in the vat!
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones. *
BBQ & Wine!
- Wine festival in San Giovanni in Marignano On the occasion of this beautiful festival, you can taste typical early autumn products from the Emilia Romagna region at various colourful market stalls, enjoy traditional musical entertainment and watch different agricultural shows. Farmers from the area line up their carts as the ancient tradition of grape stomping begins… Local wine cellars offer the possibility of tasting their locally produced wines.*
*A small additional cost for transport, lunch or entrance fees may apply.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.