- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEK
We ride to Mercatale lake, but before getting there we will first climb Carpegna and follow the roads of the 2014 Giro d’Italia and then descend from Macerata Feltria to our destination. The views here will leave you speechless and a surprise will be waiting for you! You will visit a small brewery that produces craft beer, in the heart of the historical Montefeltro area between Urbino, Carpegna and San Leo. From this panoramic view point you can see the Foglia river and above the splendid lake Mercatale you will see the beautiful village of Sassocorvaro. And to round off this wonderful experience you will enjoy a delicious lunch in the restaurant of the brewery itself!
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm nestled in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones. *
- Landscape boulevard is a green circle route around the town of Riccione that can be covered either on foot or by bike. The route offers 11 km of walking into the green, crosses an d covers long river branches of rio Melo and rio Marano. Stefy will lead you to discover the route.
- Watercolours of nature. We will take you to a beautiful farm retreat where you can participate in a special art lesson: painting the surrounding nature with watercolours that have been created using only natural products deriving from plants or the earth and textile printing. *
- For the non-cyclists or those who want to take a day off cycling, there will be a visit to Sassocorvaro. The pretty historical centre, wrapped around the Ubaldinesca fortress, is perched on the hill which dominates the river Foglia valley. Between Sassocorvaro and Mercatale, there is Lake Mercatale and here you will visit a cheese farm called ‘Cau e Spada’. They are specialized in the production of Pecorino cheese, and they take care of every stage of the production. After this wonderful experience we will meet with the cyclists for a typical lunch in the restaurant of a local craft brewery, admiring the Mercatale lake and the beautiful hinterland of Montefeltro while we eat! *
N.B. A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees may apply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
* prices do not include a tourist tax of €2.50 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.
The below mentioned 2017 price is valid for all bookings made prior to 31st August, 2017