GIRO D’ITALIA WEEK
10th stage Civitanova Marche – Forlì 195 km with the finish in Forli, it’ll be a sure thing for the sprinters. Together with our guides, we will create three different tours that will give you the chance to see it pass by. And the following day, the eleventh stage! 20th May, 11th stage Forlì – Imola 147 km We will be at the start of the stage to see the Giro publicity caravan, the champions’ preparation and to visit this town in the Romagna hinterland! We will leave Riccione by train and get to Forlì in less than an hour!
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEK
BIG TOUR to the Furlo Gorge in the Province of Pesaro and Urbino. Experience breath-taking scenery and a wonderful lunch by the river in the garden of an excellent Italian trattoria.
We are putting together a special programme in honor of the Giro d'Italia, which will be published as soon as the programme has been confirmed.
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson with our Dada.
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm nestled in the beautiful green countryside.
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance for both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones.
- GIRO D'ITALIA AT THE TABLE During this very special week, we will offer you typical specialities of different Italian regions every day and take you on a virtual journey around Italy, tickling your taste buds with the best of Italian cuisine!
N.B. A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees may apply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
* prices do not include a tourist tax of €2.50 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.