FOLLOWING THE TRACKS OF THE NOVE COLLI
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEK
MINI NOVE COLLI A chance to relive the memories for those who have taken part in the Nove Colli Granfondo in the past and a taster for those who are yet to try the emotions of this great event. With a tour of approximately 155km, we will take you over some of the most exhilarating roads featured in the Granfondo, an event which sees over 12000 athletes take part every year on the penultimate Sunday in May. Bellaria, Sogliano, Mercato Saraceno, Perticara, San Leo, San Marino…all places that have amazing views and provide a real challenge for the legs!
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones. *
- Visit to San Leo. San Leo is perched on the top of an enormous rock mountain and can be accessed by one road only which has been cut into the stone. On the highest point of the mountain you will find the breathtaking fortress of San Leo and the panorama from here is one of the most beautiful and characteristic in the region with views across the mountains right down to the sea.*
- For all those who want to learn something really special, we will take you to a nearby agriturismo where you will be taught how to make your own herbal teas and infusions. Together with a herb and flower expert you will pick the freshest ingredients from the local garden and fields and learn techniques and benefits of herbal tea making.*
*A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees may apply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
Prices do not include a tourist tax of €3.0 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.