BIKE & GOURMET WEEK
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost) Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
ADVENTURE TOUR OF THE WEEK
Panoramic Picnic: following the coast road until Fano, we will then cut off into the countryside of the Marche region and stop in a beautiful panoramic spot where the Belvedere staff will be waiting for us with a rustic picnic of local specialities to enjoy on the soft green grass.
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson, let’s make pasta! with a traditional Romagnolan housewife (Azdora) who will give you her secret recipes!
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside. *
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones. *
- Cooking Show with our expert team of chefs. They will make and cook fresh pasta right before your eyes and freshly grated black truffle will be added at the end to bring out all the flavours of the dish. Delicious!
- A day in a typical Italian agriturismo. Wine tasting in their small winery with a selection of cheese, salamis and cold cuts and vegetables plus an exclusive cooking lesson with the chef of the agriturismo who will teach you some secrets of traditional Romagnolo cooking: you will learn how to make typical ‘cassoni’, homemade tagliatelle pasta, rustic meat and tomato pasta sauce and homemade jam! After this unique experience, you will have lunch in the restaurant together, enjoying the delicacies that cooked! You will also be given the recipes of the dishes you cook and an attendance certificate of the cooking lesson.
*A small additional cost for transport or entrance fees may apply for some of the activities.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.
Prices per person for 7 nights based on two people sharing
Prices do not include a tourist tax of €2.50 per day per person (from 14 years of age). This is charged for a maximum of 7 days.