AUTUMN GOURMET WEEK
- Super half board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon buffet and dinner with free house wine and mineral water.
- Expert team of guides
- Up to 5 daily guided tours
- De Rosa rental bikes and test centre (bike rental at an additional cost)
- Free laundry service for your cycling gear
- Secure bike storeroom
- Belvedere technical assistant
- Free entrance and use of the Belvedere Spa Centre
GOURMET TOUR OF THE WEEK
Trattoria tour: You will cycle along the beautiful country roads to visit the historical castles of the Malatesta family. Surrounded by the rich autumn colours, you will then head off to a beautiful trattoria with a breath-taking view over the surrounding hinterland. After a typically autumnal lunch and a glass or two of wine you can lie on the grass and soak up the warm autumn sun before setting off on the short cycle back to the hotel.*
OFF THE BIKE…
- Italian lesson to learn a few of the basics
- Cooking lesson with our Dada who will teach you some of the secrets of Italian cooking and how to make your own pasta!
- Fit & in shape: Our sunshine Stefy knows how to keep you in shape. She will introduce you to the art of yoga and help you to regain balance in both body and mind. In the early mornings you can do Nordic walking along the beach to put that spring in your step ready for your bike tour or your shopping spree.
- We also organise an afternoon trip into the beautiful surrounding countryside and together, we visit a typical village festival, where you can enjoy various aspects of the local culture, taste traditional delicacies…and maybe take one or two souvenirs home for your loved ones.*
- Spring flowers and scents, we offer you an exclusive oriental floral arrangement course with Dani, our very own Balinese floral expert. Pick up a few decorative tips for your home! A MUST for the creative soul!
- Food and wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside.
- Enjoy some re-generating massages: our Spa staff have magic hands and will transform the start of your sport season into a special wellness experience.
- Cookery lesson in a real Italian trattoria: 3 typical seasonal desserts using honey, wine must and other autumnal products.
- Special Autumn Dinner with the best traditional dishes of the season. Ingredients will include the autumnal classics…chestnuts, mushrooms, pumpkin and honey to name just a few! Our chef Giancarlo will surprise you with sophisticated combinations of flavours and our Maitre will choose the best wines to accompany each dish.
- Excursion by train for our non-cyclists ‘Ravenna in a day’ Ravenna is an elegant town in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy, famous for Dante Alighieri’s tomb and its fabulous early Christian and Byzantine mosaics.*
*A small additional cost for transport, lunch or entrance fees may apply.
In addition to the above highlights, we will have our normal range of tours each day with a choice of levels and speeds to suit all abilities.